A few important details to note.
- Some items are hand made – therefore please expect subtle differences. No two items are exactly the same.
- Because hand screen-printed and hand-stenciled cards are individually printed there may be some subtle differences from time to time. This adds to the charm of the cards, which are often printed in small print runs.
- If stock runs out I will endeavor to replace it within three weeks.
- Some items will run out and not be replaced because they are limited editions. This will mean that something new will take their place.
- If you are interested in any of the items you see on my website that are not featured in my online store please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Postage and packing costs are included in all of the items for sale in my online shop for delivery within the UK.
- UK orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st class post, with proof of postage and will arrive within 2-7 days of the order being placed.
- Outside the UK orders will be sent via airmail, but may take a little longer to arrive (up to 7 – 10 days). Carriage will cost £5 for small items and £15 for large items sent outside the UK.
- All greetings cards are individually packaged in protective cellophane sleeves and are posted in hard backed envelopes to ensure safe delivery.
- I am very happy to offer a gift-wrapping service. Which includes a card from one of my designs with a message for the recipient. This service costs £5.00.
- If you are not completely happy with any of the items that you have purchased from me, I will be happy to offer you a full refund (excluding return postage). Please ensure that you return your purchase in the same condition as it arrived within 2 weeks. It is recommended that you obtain proof of postage when returning items.
- Your privacy and security is very important to me. All credit card transactions are dealt with outside my website through Paypal’s secure server. Your contact details will not be passed onto a third party.